- Working on native iPhone application development by using Objective-C & Swift
- Requirement analysis & UML design for iPhone application development.
- Ensure the quality of developed feature without the support of additional QA. Confirm unit testing by framework or by execution of function.
- Should be able to work on already developed product as maintenance
- Development & debugging of the project in X-Code latest version
- Managing the source code in GIT integrated with backlog.
- Task management and bug management in the backlog.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE or Equivalent
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Git, MVVM, Objective-C, Swift, SwiftUI
- Age at least 23 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ensuring the quality of own developed feature / module is a must.
- Understanding XD file (UI design) and implement accordingly
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Performance bonus
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2